ABOUT OUR PARTNER's MISSION
eduki was founded in 2016 as Lehrermarktplatz in Berlin.
Meanwhile, over 700,000 teachers use eduki to prepare lessons. They share their self-created teaching materials - millions of times. This makes teaching better, preparation less stressful and promotes cooperation.
2016 began our journey - Since then we have grown into an international team with more than 60 people. We work in agile teams, learn new things every day and appreciate every idea, no matter how crazy it may seem at first.
We are proud of our family culture and our people-first attitude.
Are you ready? Then join our eduki family!
- You develop and maintain our microservices
- You take maximum ownership of our system domains
- Help keep our architecture lean, scalable and modular
- You implement user stories & cover your code with tests
- You plan technical solutions for upcoming stories
- You do code reviews for your peers
- Help us build and improve our platform and make our users happy
- Help us get a little better every day
Are you a passionate Senior PHP Developer (f/m/x), can demonstrate strong knowledge in the areas listed below and would like to create something really big together with us in an internationally operating team? Then apply now, we are looking forward to your application!
You bring the following with to the table:
- You gained 3+ years of practical experience in PHP
- You have experience in microservices
- You are handy with any mainstream RDBMS (ORM is not enough, you need to know SQL well)
- You have the ability to run ideas into code that you are proud of
- Docker skills are not foreign to you
- You’re interested in extending your skills working with new technologies
- You should be able to discuss work-related topics in English (verbal & written)
This would be a BIG PLUS:
- Experience with Swoole, Elastic Search or RabbitMQ
- Experience and application in Twelve-Factor App methodology
- Healthy work-life balance & flexible working hours? As a matter of course!
- You're not just doing a job - you're helping to make education better and supporting teachers - it's a job with purpose and this drives us forward!
- We'll support you with a 500 EUR Home-Office-Bonus
- You will meet the whole eduki-team in a yearly event somewhere in Europe
- You will be part of a smart and caring team - we support each other, have good communication at eye level and celebrate successes together