Do you love to learn? Are you passionate about online marketing? Do you want to participate in developing the learning model of the future? Then, this may be the role for you …
Learnlife is seeking a Performance Marketing & Workflow Automation Specialist to join our Marketing team.
Learnlife’s mission is to create a paradigm shift in learning worldwide. We are creating a new learning model that empowers happy, lifelong learners, and is responsive to the needs and preferences of today’s and future generations. Get a glimpse of how we learn here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPQ5_p-3NCA
This is a startup! So we are looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our performance marketing efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and admissions.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will possess a growth mindset. They will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease.
- Plan, execute, and monitor performance marketing campaigns, including Facebook/Instagram and Google Ads, for our programmes (including our Barcelona Urban Hub and Home Hub) and events (info sessions, [RE]LEARN, Thrive, or similar).
- Own what happens after someone clicks an ad, including the landing page experience and email marketing, on our marketing automation platform, Hubspot.
- Plan and run conversion A/B testing and other optimization experiments.
- Coordinate with team members across the organization for creative needs, including copy and visuals.
- Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such lead generation, funnel conversions, revenue attribution, and so forth.
- Proactively stay on top of performance and automated marketing trends and best practices
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in performance marketing and marketing automation
- Be passionate about our organisational purpose
- Experience with landing pages and email marketing
- Vast knowledge of Hubspot or similar marketing automations platforms
- Exceptional written communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directed and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.
If you are up for your next challenge, please apply with
- your CV and/or portfolio,
- a short 1 minute video that introduces you, your interest in the position and your passion for learning. PLEASE upload your video as a URL for video in the space that says "website, Blog & Portfolio".
At Learnlife, our culture of creativity and innovation is predicated on a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to creating an inclusive community where difference is valued. Everyone is unique and celebrated at Learnlife. All members of our community--families, learners, core team, partners, investors--feel safe to be their authentic selves.