Are you looking for a new adventure with a positive impact?
Do you love to learn? Are you passionate about the potential of online & learning for primary and secondary?
Learnlife’s mission is to create a paradigm shift in learning worldwide. We are creating a new learning model that empowers happy, lifelong self-directed learners, and is responsive to the needs and preferences of today's and future generations. Get a glimpse of how we learn here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPQ5_p-3NCA
Learnlife is seeking a seasoned, multi-talented Remote Program Project Leader to lead and build our remote hub.
Ready for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure?
In this role you are directly collaborating with the Co-founder & Chief Learning Officer of Learnlife. You truly care about innovating the education systems around the world and therefore you are passionate about setting up a programme that will offer remote & online learning options for learners anywhere in the world. The focus will be on both primary and secondary aged programmes. Also, some potential programme options for 18 - 21 years. Transmitting energy, creativity and enjoying relationship development go hand in hand with results for you.
Your role will involve:
- Being the team lead, driver and project manager for the Learnlife Remote & Online learning programme, in consultation with the CLO
- Undertake any necessary administration tasks during the establishment phases of the Hub
- Co-create and support any marketing strategy for Learnlife Remote Hub
- Lead a collective envisioning process in order to expand the opportunity for young people to experience Learnlife programmes in a range of settings: Fully remote & online, Blended learning and Bootcamp plus remote.
- Identifying and establishing remote and/or online programs for learners / educators / community / parents.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop strategies for the expansion of Learnlife remote and online learning vision and programmes.
- Collaborating with the CLO and the Learnlife tech team in relation to any proposals for suitable tech and platforms
- Collaborating with the COO in relation to all budgeting, and programme related finances
You will have:
- Experience as an inspirational leader within an educational context
- You are highly passionate about Learnlife purpose and the social impact we create
- You have a track record in innovative thinking with regards to the potential of remote and online learning to open new learning opportunities for the community
- You bring maturity and leadership in professional online & remote learning contexts
- You have managed programs in the past from a project management, sales and marketing perspective
- You have experience in knowing which technological tools might work best for what learning contexts.
- Your English is fluent, and you have demonstrably high intercultural competence
- You have flexibility to handle shifting priorities and are highly intuitive
- You are a strategic thinker and can put strategy into action
- You will have very strong interpersonal skills
- 5-10 years of experience as a teacher in both face-to-face contexts and scaled fully online operations
- You can speak Spanish or have an ability to learn languages to a reasonable fluency level
- You are a creative self-starter and highly resourceful.
- You have a strong self-awareness, self-regulation and adaptability.
The successful person can in theory be located remotely themselves. The role will involve travel to Barcelona on occasion.
If you are up for your next challenge, please explain your motivation and apply with your
- Please share a 1 minute video as to why you are passionate about our purpose. (upload your video link on the URL space)
- Please upload story/CV.
- Please upload your motivation letter where you explain your vision for the remote program